Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I know it's been forever


I know I haven't posted in a long time... Things have been so nuts lately... Going back to work has taken so much of my time that I just try to spend my free moments with my family.... but while the kids take their baths and showers I sit here on the floor with the laptop. and type away.... So much has time has passed I'm sorry that I haven't updated this. Let's see Alec made honor roll again, Mackenzie is just as crabby as ever... I swear if I didn't know better I would think she was a 16 year old stuck in a 4 year old body. LOL!!!!!! Its going to be interesting when she starts Kindergarten. She's going to want to teach the class...

We finally took our Christmas pictures so those will go out in about a week I hope... and I finally started my Christmas shopping... Thank Goodness for the Internet!!!!!